Thursday, March 13, 2008

Indulge me.

I had a couple more foreign editions arrive in the post today, the Romanian (Sicurea Blanda) and the Finnish (Murha Petrovskin Puistossa). I was overcome by the desire to lay out all the different editions of the book so far, including the original UK trade paperback, the special edition Goldsboro Books-exclusive hardback. This is what they looked like:



Still a few more editions to be published, including the German, the Russian (when oh when will they get round to publishing that?) and the French.

Here's the shelf shot:

6 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Brilliant Roger. You must be thrilled.

Nik

David Isaak said...

Too cool, mi amigo.

Roger Morris said...

Thanks Nik and David. I have to do stuff like this to convince myself that it's all real. Even when I do, I can't quite believe it.

Nik Perring said...

You're too modest, fella.

Nik

Rachael King said...

Haha. A twinge of recongnition. We have moved to another city for a year but I insisted on bringing all the different editions (so far) of my book with me, just so I could look at them. What strikes me is how most of your editions have used the same or similar cover image. All mine are very very different.

Roger Morris said...

Hi Rachael, thanks for dropping in. Your book is very beautiful, whatever cover it has on it.