Monday, February 11, 2008

Photos from Hampstead.

My thanks to Clive Bremner for taking the shots:


From left to right: Andrew Martin, Lee Jackson, me, Frank Tallis. Lee jokes about just liking to kill people. At least, we all took it as a joke.



From left to right: Lee Jackson, Andrew Martin, me, Barry Forshaw. Frank, the master of the locked room mystery, manages to disappear from the panel without anyone noticing.



From left to right: Lee Jackson, Andrew Martin, me, Frank Tallis, Barry Forshaw. See, there was an audience.


From left to right: me, Frank Tallis, Barry Forshaw. I'm not confused, I'm just deep in thought. Honest.

I wrote a bit more about the event over at the Rap Sheet.

1 comment:

Vanessa Gebbie said...

And the cat?

Under the table?

It must be wonderful to be doing things like this... great to see!