Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How would you like your axe, hard or soft?

The standard Faber edition of A Gentle Axe, released on Feb 1, will be a large format (or 'trade') paperback, with an RRP of £12.99. There will also be a limited edition hardback available exclusively through Goldsboro Books, for £16.99. 500 copies only. Signed, of course.

I'm really grateful to David Headley of Goldsboro for coming up with the idea and working with Faber to make it happen. Goldsboro Books is a bibliophile's paradise on Cecil Court near Leicester Square. If you live or work in London and you love books, you really should pop in for a browse. David and Dan are very friendly and welcoming. You can order any of their books online too.

I see they now have a blog going too. I'm honoured to get a mention.

By the way, you can also get a collector's edition (first printing) of Taking Comfort from Goldsboro.

3 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Roger - can I go for the paperback option, and how do I go about getting it signed?? Should I order from you? Amazon? somewhere else?? I'm confused!!

:))

A
xxx

Kate Allan said...

Congratulations on all the various editions. Introduce yourself to Murder One bookshop in London if you've not yet done so.

Roger Morris said...

Anne, I hope I've deconfused you now!

Kate, that's a good idea. Do you know them there?