Friday, September 29, 2006

The world's first myspace virtual reading?

Well, there is a question mark at the end of that heading. It's the first one I know about, and it's certainly new for me and my publishers, but I can't help thinking someone must have done it before.

This is how I broke my glasses, by the way. Took them off to read from the book then sat on them. I hope it was worth it (£84 to get them repaired. I'll have to sell quite a few copies to pay for that!)

Let me know what you think. To view just click on the screen below, or click here to go to the actual event. Excited? I am.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

4 comments:

Dr Ian Hocking said...

Interesting idea, Roger. Reminds me a little of the 'virtual tours' some writers do when they're promoting - i.e. they make special guest appearances on various blogs. Best of luck with it.

Nik's Blog said...

Great stuff, Roger. I enjoyed that.

roger said...

Thanks Ian and Nik. Ian you may be able to identify the provenance of one of the quotes I used at the beginning!

Roger.

earnest said...

» International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from medicineworld.org
-------------------------------------------------------------
A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...


For useful content on victorious with breast cancer, breast cancer awareness prevention tips and nutrients help prevent breast cancer: check
the url is http://breast-cancer1.com